Fred E.Szabo – Actuaries Survival Guide
Sale Page : Fred E.Szabo
This product is available
What would you like to do with your life? What career would allow you to fulfill your dreams of success? If you like mathematics-and the prospect of a highly mobile, international profession-consider becoming an actuary.
Szabo’s Actuaries’ Survival Guide, Second Edition explains what actuaries are, what they do, and where they do it. It describes exciting combinations of ideas, techniques, and skills involved in the day-to-day work of actuaries.
- Includes details on the new structures of the Society of Actuaries’ (SOA) and Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) examinations, as well as sample questions and answers
- Presents an overview of career options, includes profiles of companies & agencies that employ actuaries.
- Provides a link between theory and practice and helps readers understand the blend of qualitative and quantitative skills and knowledge required to succeed in actuarial exams
- Includes insights provided by over 50 actuaries and actuarial students about the actuarial profession
- Author Fred Szabo has directed the Actuarial Co-op Program at Concordia for over fifteen years
Actuarial mathematics students, career-minded students in courses such as macroeconomics, microeconomics, finance, and business, and for beginning professionals who are interested in career alternatives