Forecasting Financial Markets gives you the psychological underpinnings of trading behavior, which also demonstrates how “following the herd” can lead to terrible outcomes. It illustrates how one’s capacity to make decisions independently of the crowd is crucial for success in the global financial markets.
You will get a better understanding of the forces at work in rational terms, identify any emotional reactions to market movements, and create a trading or investment procedure that produces objective “buy” or “sell” signals.
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
- Cover page
- Title page
- Table of Contents
- Preface to the sixth edition
- Part 1: The logic of non-rational behavior in financial markets
- Part 2: The dynamics of the bull-bear cycle
- Part 3: Forecasting turning points
- Part 4: The psychology of trading