Foot and Ankle Pain Management Description
Foot and Ankle Pain Management is a first-of-its-kind reference to this frequently presented issue, providing a thorough, interdisciplinary approach to a challenging topic. Experts in musculoskeletal podiatry, pain management, physical therapy, and orthopaedic surgery, Drs. Rock G. Positano, Neel Mehta, Andrew J. Rosenbaum, and Amitabh Gulati offer reliable clinical advice.
This primary resource offers a comprehensive approach to care for foot and ankle specialists, pain medicine specialists, primary care physicians, pediatricians, and other clinicians who encounter patients with foot and ankle pain. It covers pertinent anatomy, pain conditions, and treatments in a well-organized, easily referenced manner.
Here’s what you will learn in this book:
- Discusses typical causes of foot and ankle pain, such as those brought on by infections, diabetes, cancer (including pain brought on by therapy), arthritis, neuropathy, and more.
- Covers the relevant anatomy’s muscles, bones, and neurological system.
- Describes each pain condition’s epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and recommended therapy.
- Includes a section specifically dedicated to therapy that goes into further detail about the science and practice of particular treatments.
- Ideal for medical professionals in pediatrics, rheumatology, cancer, sports medicine, podiatry, pain management, physical therapy, neurology, and neurosurgery