Simply said, you must identify a setup, wait for the price to test the zone, and then wait for a trigger. This is where you enter, organizing your stops and departures in a predetermined order. But which time frame should you employ to enter the trade?
This information will assist you in making your decision. Before you can decide which time frame trigger to utilize, you should have a fundamental grasp of how to trade using Fibonacci.
Here the content of the course:
- The FB Setup: Symmetry Support & Fibonacci Cluster Zone
- Entry Trigger Option One – Daily Chart Squeeze + Midlevel RAF Buy Signal
- Entry Trigger – Option Two- 15 minute chart trigger
- Entry Trigger – Option Three – 30 minute chart trigger
- Entry Trigger Option Three – Raf Midlevel Buy Trigger – 4 Hour Chart + Squeeze
- Exit Option One – Fibonacci Extensions + 4 Hour Chart With a Major Raf Oversold Sell
- Exit Option Two – Fibonacci Extensions + Daily Chart With a Major Raf Oversold Sell