Sale Page: tradingpsychologyedge
This product is available
Dr. Gary’s Winning Trader Psychology
Looking for More Confidence & Consistency in Your Trading? It’s all in Your Head.
“Gary’s Winning Trader Psychology – mental skills and tools have transformed me from a losing trader to a winning trader. Before I began to learn these mental skills and the Wyckoff method I was a consistently losing trader. Until I recently began to receive training and guidance from Gary, I had 9 losing years in a row which finished up with a streak of 68 losing weeks in a row! That has changed markedly for me now. Not every week is a winner but I’m having more winning weeks than losing weeks. Each week I’m becoming more knowledgeable and more consistent. Gary has taught me to focus on the process and not the results. I’m happy to say the results have been a positively growing equity curve as the by-product of that focus on mental skills and trading process.” Tom from Oregon
What would it be like for you to be trading consistently, day in and day out, week in and week out?
Where would your confidence be if you knew you were on top of your trading game?
How would you feel if you knew you were doing the right things in your trading – minimizing unforced errors, sticking to your plan, practicing sound money management, maintaining composure and poise in your trading, and exercising positive and reliable trading actions?
Well, all of this is very possible.
The Key to Successful Trading
Most traders put their attention only on learning the technical side of the market – chart patterns, indicators, reading the bars and volume, creating systems, and the like. Certainly, the technical side of the game is very important, so important that there is no trading without it. But the mental side of the game is just as important. Lacking certain mental skills, traders will struggle to maximize their trading potential or apply their hard learned technical understanding to the market. Think about sports. No professional athlete discounts the mental side of their game. They know the importance of the mental game and they spend a lot of time developing mental skills. They know that no matter how talented they are, they can’t reach their goals without possessing a strong mental game. Traders, too, should not discount the mental side of the trading game.
Our Unique Offer:
Exclusive Training Available Nowhere Else
Dr. Gary’s Winning Trader Psychology course is unique in that it offers what no one else provides: a practical, highly relevant program for developing your mental skills and abilities while at the same time, helping you translate the mental skills directly to your trading. Many traders complain that they have read psychology books and taken a seminar, but never quite understand how to use the material they learned. This is common. There is a disconnection between psychology and trading. Dr. Gary is not only a licensed psychologist, but also a trader. He understands not only the mental side of the game, but, just as importantly, how to translate it specifically for trading so that it becomes an integral part of your trading game.
In Dr. Gary’s Winning Trader Psychology course, you will learn to understand, develop and apply to your trading:
- The three main timeframes of the trader – and they aren’t weekly, daily, and intraday. When you begin to think in these time frames and what to do and not to do in each one, you will have a clear understanding on how to maximize your mental skills for your best trading
- The eleven key mental skills a trader needs. These are all that is needed. They build on one another and give you a complete way of applying your mind productively and profitably in the markets
- Clarifying what you are all about as a trader. When we talk about this, you will know why they say, “Trader, know thyself,” and what it means
- Catalog strengths and limitations and exactly how to deal with them
- How to develop a straightforward plan for your own self-development as a trader that you will be excited about
- How to directly and immediately influence your confidence
- Understanding emotional intensity and how to maintain a constructive level
- What maintaining your poise and composure is all about during trading, and how to quickly regain it when lost
- Where self-esteem comes from in trading and how you can increase it
- How to use the Trader’s Personal Performance Assessment tool to improve yourself in direct, tangible ways that, when applied, can make a difference in your trading
- The use of a little known, but powerful tool to help you get unstuck and move forward on the road for improvement and self-development. This very practical tool is so useful that we will spend one entire session on this.
These practical tools can be immediately applied to your trading and improve your bottom line results:
Dr. Gary’s Winning Trader Psychology course is composed of 4 individual sessions of 1.5-2 hours each. The recordings of the four sessions are available for purchase and you can review the recordings at your convenience.