Author: Dan Manternach & Scott Davis
Ag Economist Dan Manternach has been an executive with four of the nation’s leading ag market consulting firms over his career. As former President of Professional Farmers of America, Dan was in high demand addressing events sponsored by ag banks, grain co-ops, other agribusinesses serving farmers and various grower association meetings, trade shows, etc.
He’s been an invited speaker at events in Canada, Mexico, Germany, China and Australia as well. A career highlight was being named Agricultural Communicator of the Year by the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA).
This product is available
Multiply Your Money with Ag Commodities by Dan Manternach & Scott Davis
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
Expert: Scott Davis
Expert: Dan Manternach
Running Time: 101 minutes
– The nature of ag commodities and the forces that move prices.
– Recurring cycles and trends in ag markets.
– How ag markets respond to fundamental and technical changes.
– The impact of cash and spot markets on futures.
– Trading tools that work best for ag markets.
– How to use options to limit risk and boost your trading profits.