CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatric Neurology Description
This comprehensive resource contains thorough descriptions of neurologic illnesses as well as safe, efficient diagnostic and therapeutic techniques and treatments. It is presented in a time-saving manner that makes LANGE CURRENT volumes so well-liked.
To maximize review time, each topic is broken down into the following sections: Problem, Essentials of Diagnosis, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prognosis. For all pediatric neurology diseases and disorders, there are descriptions of the most recent recommendations for therapies, along with multiple choice questions that are crucial for board evaluation.
Here’s what you will get in this book:
- Section I: Neurological Assessment
- Section II: Cardinal Manifestations of Neurologic Disease
- Section III: Developmental Disorders
- Section IV: Pain and Other Disorders of Somatic Sensation, HA, BA
- Section V: Epilepsy and Disorders of Consciousness
- Section VI: Major Categories of Neurologic Disease
- Section VII: Diseases of Spinal Cord, Peripheral Nerve and Muscle