Discover the valuable content of The Consulting Case Interview Prep Course
What can you expect from this course?
Management consulting, one of the most exclusive industries, is listed in the most promising, well rounded career choices to build a lucrative long term career due to the environment that develops your business skills more than you can expect and leads you to the top business school in the international scale.
However, this industry is very hard to follow because it requires you to have the skills to get a job, that the measuring aspects are complex of your brain, the ability to function under pressure and the wide range of your knowledge. The interviews always give a strict test to stress and confuse you in order to find the most worthy one who has enough ability to enter in this industry.
The Consulting Case Interview Prep Course is a light bulb for you if you are serious with management consulting, which will help you to get through this interesting career path. You will learn how to master this industry by learning from the valuable experience from pioneers who successfully navigated this process and have gone on to lucrative careers across the top consulting firms.
After this course, you will have a comprehensive and solid knowledge and the awareness of little tricks, secrets and shortcuts to acing your interview and beating your competition leading you to be calm, confident to face the high-level test that interview challenges you and be able to be potential for climbing the ladder at a top firm.
What will you learn from this course?
The Consulting Case Interview Prep course contained 3 modules containing high-quality WSO consulting guidance, 31 consulting specialized webinars and the network mastery, allowing you to become an expert in the management consulting industry when finishing the course.
Here is highlight benefits that you will get when joining The Consulting Case Interview Prep course:
- Master all of the concepts that you will be provided the knowledge about this industry, develop the problem solving skills and discover how to master those concepts
- Building the foundation with 11 Detailed Exclusive Cases developed by a McKinsey Associate and 10+ hours of video which helps you having well-prepare for any situation given by interviews
- Master the case interview with 20+ Hours of Additional Cases delivered in Video Format allowing you spotting the cases to convince your interviews that you are cut out for management consulting.
- Building a high impact network with 30+ hours of video tutoring you to get a 3x response rate.
- Researching specific consulting firms that you are available to access to over 2,037 consulting interview questions across 200+ consulting firms organized by position
- Having a quick preparation and level up with the detailed industry and recruiting overview for you to define your passion in this industry and master the key concept
- Getting the exclusive inside information of more than 100 consulting firms that you are given every needed information about their database, interviews and employee reviews
- Observation the method that consulting veterans use with WSO Video Library via the 401+ hours consulting-specific videos allowing you to discover how consultant professionals answer the question.
About The Wall Street Oasis
The Wall Street Oasis, founded by Patrick Curtis, has been known as one of the largest finance communities where you can access and look for professional guidance in the finance industry by using the specialized library containing more than 3.000.000 postes.
The main product of The Wall Street Oasis is the educating service about every aspect in the finance industry. The founder team confirmed their firm’s missions are bringing transparency to notoriously opaque industries and helping other financians develop their skills, surpass the limit of their abilities and access the same opportunities as those with the most privilege.
If you have any questions about the The Consulting Case Interview Prep course or related information such as price, payment method, please feel free to contact us via the enclosed address below for consultation.