What are Butterflies and Condors?
Butterflies and Condors are popular option trading strategies.
There are many ways to trade butterfly and condor spreads. Some variations change the days-to-expiration (DTE), if they are directional or non-directional, how aggressive or conservative they are and more. Some expiration the same day (0 DTE) or others may expire in a few days to a few weeks or even longer.
What are the strategies covered in the workshop?
These are the main strategies that were covered in the workshop:
- Narrow Iron Condor – Dan Harvey combined an Iron Butterfly and an Iron Condor and created the Narrow Iron Condor with he trades as a 0 DTE trade. This trade is highly flexible. Dan’s win rate is currently 78%. Dan has been tweaking this trade and it is now his favorite trade.
- Newton’s Cradle – Scot Ruble at stratagemtrade.com will teach his “Newton’s Cradle,” which is a way to clean up risk and hedge other positions.
- Short Butterfly – Scot Ruble at stratagemtrade.com will teach how to trade a short butterfly. Scot converts other trades to short butterflies or opens short butterflies. Short butterflies can be traded with any time frame, including the last few minutes of the trading session each day.
- The Long Term Butterflies – Amy Meissner will teach techniques and ideas for trading longer term butterflies such as the A14.
- The Long Term Condors – Amy Meissner will teach techniques and ideas for trading condors. Amy has taught many different types of condors over the years including the Nested Iron Condor and Asymmetric Iron Condor.
- The Breakeven Iron Condor – John Einar Sandvand will teach his 0 DTE iron condor strategy. John Einar had an annual yield of more than 70% in 16-months of trading. Tom Nunamaker will show you an easy way to load these trades into thinkorswim.
- The Multiple Entry Iron Condor – Tammy Chambless will teach her 0 DTE iron condor strategy.
- Introduction to Butterflies – Wayne Klump will introduce the Butterfly Spread.
- How to Quantify a Good and Bad Environment – Wayne Klump will teach how to quantify a good and bad environment and possible adaptations to compensate.
- The Rhino Trade – Bruno Voisin will teach the Rhino Trade. Bruno works for a family office in Spain and trades the Rhino in size.
- The Bearish Butterfly – Ricardo Sáenz de Heredia Murray will teach the Bearish Butterfly. More than just a bearish butterfly, which is what it is, it is a dynamic cost efficient hedge for investments and portfolios where hedging can be much cheaper that other normal conventional strategies. Ricardo runs optionelements.es, which is the largest Spanish speaking options trading web site.
What else is in the workshop?
We want you to have the training and tools to be successful with Butterfly and Condors trading. We are including the following with the workshop:
- $195 Value – Access to the daily 0 DTE live trading room for six weeks – Tom Nunamaker and Tom Henley run a live zoom trading room daily that workshop partipants will have access to during the workshop.
- NOTE: Current Boxcar and SPX 0 DTE Trade Alert subscribers will have their billing cycles extended.
- $299 Value – One month of StratagemTrade’s Practical Options Tactics (POT) with Scot Ruble
- $150 Value – Four weeks of Wayne Klump’s Adapt Daily Options at Environmental Trading Edge – Adapat Daily trades are non-adjusted trades. This means you don’t need to monitor the trades intraday.
- Priceless – All of Tom Nunamaker’s day trading spreadsheet – The Greatest Option Analysis Tool (GOAT) – Tom has been building 0 DTE spreadsheets for thinkorswim and Excel since last September. The latest spreadsheets make finding trades, entering orders into thinkorswim and monitoring and adjusting the trades much much faster. The spreadsheets never expire and they are yours to keep. You’ll get free updates to the spreadsheets for one year.
- Access to a private discussion forum and a private Discord channel – You’ll be able to get your questions answered, even after the workshop ends, and talk to other Butterfly and Condor traders to get help or kick ideas around.
- All meetings were recorded – You’ll have access to the recordings indefinitely. Don’t worry about missing a session. You can watch the recordings whenever and as many times as you like.