In Build Your Customer Strategy: A Guide to Creating Profitable Customer Relationships, the author explains how to forge profitable and enduring relationships with customers. Demonstrating how to approach “experience” in ways your competitors haven’t even considered, it demystifies creating a great customer experience – something that everyone seems to be talking about these days.
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
Chapter 1 How Do You Make Them Feel? The Focus Is on the Customer-Just Listen!
- Learn long-term strategy
- The hard and the soft in customer relationships
- Remember That Quarter-Inch Drill
- Different View of CRM. This Isn’t New, but It’s Not Easy Either
Chapter 2 Are They Loyal or Merely Satisfied? Great Expectations.
- Understand how important satisfaction and loyalty are
- Learn the Fragility of Customer Satisfaction
- Understand how loyalty decides to buy
- Why Satisfaction Is Like Cholesterol
- How the Functionally Loyal Five Steps transform into Solid Customer Relationships
Chapter 3 Create Meaningful Value. What’s Value Got to Do with It?
- The Essential Role of the Firm for making value creation
- Learn Value Equations, Value Hierarchy, and Value Proposition
- Know Customer Context and What Are They Going Through?
- The Essence of the Customer Strategy
Chapter 4 Nature of Customer Relationships.
- Learn the Hierarchy of Emotions
- How Emotions in Relationship Building work
- How to set Building Blocks of Customer Strategy
Chapter 5 Beyond Mundane Experiences.
- Know The Brand Experience
- Know What Contributes to the Experience
- How to Elevate the Experience Beyond the Mundane
- How to Personalize the Customer Experience
Chapter 6 Ultimate Customer Experience
- Know the Need for Contextual Intelligence
- Understand Delivering the Unexpected and B2B Perspective
- How to Create That Eclipse
- Know Really Thinking Outside the Box
Chapter 7 Payback Time. Customer Relationships as Assets.
- Understand the Curse of Customer Churn
- The Value of Loyal Customer
- What is Real ROI from Customer Relationships?
- Learn VI3C
- What is A Customer’s Sphere of Influence?
- An Aside: Historic Customer Value
- How Dangerous the Database View is
Chapter 8 Characteristics of Relationship-Focused Firms. 20/20 Insight.
- How to Plan to Measure Results
- What Are the Challenges of Being Accountable?
- Measure the Need and Equity in the Relationship
- Learn Relationship Segmentation and Understand Relationships at Risk
- Beneath the Radar: The Problem of the “Almost Customer”
- How to set a Measurement Plan
Chapter 9 What Management Needs to Know. It’s a Different View of Things. What’s Holding Us Back? You Need Great People. Creating Creativity. Be Careful How You Pay Them. Getting That Elusive Buy-In. How Great Companies Got to Be That Good. Resist the Temptation to Tell Everyone. Putting It All Together.
Chapter 10 Putting It All Together. Always Moving Forward.
- Follow the First Principles and Understand the Strategy
- How to Look through the Len
- Understand the Progression of Thinking and Action