Audacity Software Audio Engineering 4 Online Course Creation
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Install and utilize Audacity’s basic commands.
- Export your existing video course’s audio track
- Structure your audio book professionally from the start.
- Make your opening and closing credits.
- Audacity may be used to edit your audio chapters.
- Create an audio book prologue.
- Export your audio chapters to MP3 and AIFF formats.
- Levelator can help you achieve a consistent audio level throughout all of your chapters.
- Compile your audio book into a single file for your audience’s convenience.
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
- Introduction to the Course
- Get Started
- Getting Your Audio Book Set Up
- Get Your Chapters From Your Video Course
- Transforming Your Video Chapters into Your Audio Book Chapters
- The Importance of a Prologue
- Creating Your MP3 Chapter Files for Your Audio Book
- Compile Your Audio Book into a Single File
- The Importance of an Introductory Video
- Audacity Technical Files – Improve Your Audacity Skills