Sale Page : Alex Bastardas
This product is available
Most decent finance courses provide a list of strategies, with information on how to build them. However, when you are investing, you don’t first think of a strategy and then find a situation in which you can use it. You react to market situations.
We have analyzed market movements and strategies for the past decades and have come up with a list of the five most common market situations. Using our own fund’s backtested data, we have then identified which strategies have had the highest success rates in each of these situations.
The result is a dynamic, to-the-point course that teaches you how to:
- identify tradeable market situations
- apply the most statistically successful strategy
- build the strategies
- increase your chances of success
- avoid mistakes
- manage your positions (even when they go against you)
- close your trade in order to maximise your total returns.
After this course, you will be able to quickly and correctly identify these situations, apply the most strategically successful strategy, exit your position at the right time, and likely achieve a very high rate of return.
Think of this course as a straightforward step-by-step guide to make money in any market situation.
What are the requirements?
- Some basic knowledge of options is recommended (although we provide a brief overview at the start of the course)
- Internet connection