The Advanced LBO Modeling by Wall Street Prep Description
The Advanced LBO Modeling by Wall Street Prep shares practical guides on LBO modeling, Recapitalization, PIK toggles, etc. You will learn how to use complicated accounting adjustments through coherent instructions and practical applications. A wide range of aspects is covered in the course, hence you can have higher confidence in the interviews of private equity analysis.
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
- Detailed instructions on how an LBO/Recapitalization works based on today’s standards and credit environment.
- How to develop an LBO model with industrial length.
- Installation guide on a PIK toggle in multiple debt tranches.
- Effective schedules of sources and uses (S&Us).
- Practical insights into the analysis and sensitization of IRRs.
- Model development with complex accounting adjustments like deferred taxes, fair value write-ups, etc.
- Having higher confidence in acing your private equity interviews.