Udemy: Adobe Photoshop Masterclass – Get Started With Adobe PS Description
This session will cover the Basic Selection Tools, Quick Selection, and Magic Wand, as well as How to Create a Vignette Effect Using Selection Tools. Use the Clone Stamp Tool to remove any objects; Apply the Rule of Thirds with the Crop Tool, using the Patch Tool, the Content-Aware Fill, and the Red Eye Tool while retouching photos.
Here’s what you can get:
- Familiarize yourself with Adobe Photoshop’s interface and workspaces.
- Identify and differentiate the types of selection tools.
- Use retouching tools to repair image defects.
- Understand the use and importance of layers.
- Explore the different uses of layer masking.
- Apply Photoshop filters to enhance the quality of an image.