5-Minute Clinical Consult 2023 Description
The5-Minute Clinical Consult 2023 is a practical and well-organized resource that offers quick access to the diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated conditions for more than 540 disease and condition topics. This resource will assist you in making informed decisions at the point of care. There are more than 100 diagnostic and treatment algorithms included in this resource, which is arranged alphabetically by diagnosis and delivers information in the form of short, bulleted points.
This current, best-selling reference, edited by Frank J. Domino, Robert A. Baldor, Kathleen A. Barry, Jeremy Golding, and Mark B. Stephens, provides maximal clinical confidence as quickly as possible so that you can concentrate your important time on giving your patients high-quality care.
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
- More than 1,200 additional topics, including the full contents
- Online-exclusive topics and algorithms on COVID-19 and Telemedicine
- Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
- A video library of procedures, treatment, and physical therapy techniques
- An A-to-Z Drug Database from Facts & Comparisons®
- Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from
- More than 3,000 patient handouts in English and Spanish
- Approximately 100 Diseases and Conditions in Spanish
- ICD-10 codes and DMS criteria