1. Questions on Account
Why should I have to set up an account?
Having an account enables you to place orders on the Library of Trader site. Besides the obvious benefits, registering for an account also helps you:
- Manage your purchase history.
- Add desired products to your shopping cart.
- Get various discounts on your birthday and other special occasions.
- Be informed about our promotion events.
- Restore credits/coupons from special GroupBuy cases.
How do I register for an account?
- Click on https://centcourse.com/my-account/
- Fill out your email address and password.
- Click on the Register button.
- Follow the instructions on your confirmation email.
What if login problems happen?
Login problems are usually due to wrong username or wrong password. So, check your account’s information first.
If you are sure that you filled in the right username and password, yet you cannot successfully log in, the suggestions below might help.
- Clear all cookies and caches
If you use the Chrome browser, follow the following instructions.
- Open Chrome.
- Click More at the top bottom right corner.
- Find Clear browsing data in More tools.
- Pick the time frame you want to delete cookies. select All time if you want to delete all-time cookies.
- Check the boxes, Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click Clear data.
In the case that you use other browsers, like Safari, Firefox, etc., the process can be different. You can find detailed guides on these browsers’ support sites.
- Check Add-Ons
Some add-ons that you installed to your browser might cause login problems. Take a look at the extensions in association with certain websites! If necessary, you should delete them to smooth the process.
What if I forget my password?
In the Login area, click on to receive the link for new password creation via the email address you fill in.
There are some tips for avoiding such issues related to passwords.
- Check the box in the login area to keep a record of your username and password.
- Use the function of ‘Manage Passwords’ of your browser. The instructions below is for those who use the Chrome browser.
- Click Profile at the top right, then click Passwords .
- In case of not finding the Password icon, click More => Settings => Autofill => Passwords.
- Turn on the Offer to save passwords section.
Why don’t I receive any verification email?
If the message does not reach your email inbox, it might be in your spam or promotion folder. In case of not finding it in both places, kindly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
What if I do not receive a password reset message?
If you follow the guide above but fail to receive the email of resetting a password, kindly contact us via email@example.com. We will endeavor to assist you as soon as possible.
How do I change my account settings?
- Log in to the account.
- Click Account Details in the dashboard on the left side of the screen.
- Change the information you want to update, such as Display Name, Email address, Password, etc.
- Click Save changes.
2. Questions On Courses
Where do I receive my ordered course?
Once you complete payment, you will shortly receive the download link via email within 8 hours. If you do not find our email in the inbox, please check in the spam and promotion folder!
Does the download link expire?
Yes, it will expire within 2 days. It is better to download all the files of the purchased course right after you get the link via email.
Can I view my course offline?
You can only do that if you download and save it on your computer.
Do course videos have transcripts or captions?
Course videos have no transcripts or captions for now.
Yet, course hosts/instructors on our website use simple English. Also, there are many illustrations of examples and case studies to bring practical viewpoints to the courses. Hence, you do not need high levels of English to grasp the content.
In case of courses in other languages than English, we will inform you beforehand in the course description.
Can I access courses on my smartphone or tablet?
It is accessible across devices, such as smartphones, tablets, computers, etc. If you meet any difficulties or have any concerns about courses, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.